Environmental permit/retail permit

At the moment we call socio-economic permits retail permits and they form part of an environmental permit… but they still have to be applied for when opening commercial establishments of over 400 m². On the one hand, the protocol has been changed but CityD is following these developments closely and will therefore prepare and justify an application file for investors, developers, architecture consultancies and retailers in future. CityD has previously prepared such files for a large number of retailers and individual entrepreneurs.